My Ebay store isn’t very large…it’s only about 450 items. And I don’t make a lot of money on ebay yet and this is a really busy time of the year for my other photography business. But I did take it from about 87 items to 450 since last fall so things are steadily selling. I can’t complain since I’ve only listed about 12 items in November and none in December.
But earlier this year I went ahead and signed up for a Bonanza store. There wasn’t that much action, I’d sell something about once a month or every other month. But it’s been hopping since December. I’ve been selling something almost everyday.
click to enlarge
Here’s what those items were:
click to enlarge
The screenshot above was my ended items list from Ebay to easily show you the items. These screenshots were taken yesterday morning and by afternoon I had sold another item, the tie below.
That’s an extra $175.56 I made in one week on Bonanza (I did not include shipping $ received).
I know some people are afraid because they’re read that others were having problems like duplicate items, shipping not being calculated, etc. But you just need to do it and then go in and check to make sure everything is okay. My shipping was originally not being calculated as I forgot to go in and change my shipping preferences. But now it’s smooth sailing.
Here’s why you should have a Bonanza store:
1. You can automatically import you ebay items into your store..easy peezy.
2. You have a different audience of more potential sellers.
3. The Bonanza platform is pretty user friendly. Just like anything else, it will take a little time to get used to..but once you do, it’s very simple.
4. Extra sales you wouldn’t get otherwise without much additional work. (You do need to immediately go back into your ebay inventory and end your item after it sells on Bonanza. I’ve heard of some items being ended automatically, but this hasn’t happened to me. I also print my shipping labels through Paypal instead of Bonanza as I’ve found the rates to sometimes be better and now I’m just used to doing it that way.)
5. There is no best offer on Bonanza. So my items sell for more than they would (if I accepted on best offer) on Ebay.
I can’t think of anything else at the moment. If you guys have any other ideas, please do share them.
So go ahead and open that store if you haven’t. There’s really no reason you shouldn’t!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great one! 🙂